Securities and Exchange Board of India
CIRCULAR No. CIR/CFD/CMD/8/2015 Dated- November 4, 2015
All Listed Entities
All the Recognised Stock Exchanges
Sub: Format for Voting Results
1. Regulation 44(3) of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (hereinafter referred to as “Listing Regulations”), has prescribed that the listed entity shall submit to the stock exchange, within forty eight hours of conclusion of its General Meeting, details regarding the voting results in the format specified by the Board.
2. Accordingly, a format for voting results to be furnished by the listed entities is being specified under Annexure I.
3. The Stock Exchanges are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of listed entities and also to disseminate the same on its website. This circular shall come into force with effect from December 01, 2015.
4. This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Regulation 44(3) read with Regulation 101(2) of Listing Regulations.
5. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Continuous Disclosure Requirements”.
Harini S Balaji