Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 49 of 2019
Consequent upon the approval of the Competent Authority, the following officers are, hereby, promoted to the grade of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (level 17 in the pay matrix Rs.2,25,000) on in-situ basis with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post or until further orders:
|Si No.||NAME OF THE OFFICERS Ms./Shri||CIVIL CODE|
|Supplementary Panel for the year 2018|
|2.||PRANAB KUMAR DAS||83056|
|3.||B. MURALI KUMAR||83058|
|5.||SANTOSH KUMAR SINGH||84002|
|6.||PRAMOD KUMAR GUPTA||84003|
|7.||NARENDER PRASAD SINHA||84004|
|8.||SHAMBHU DUTTA JHA||84011|
|Regular Panel for the year 2019|
|1.||SATISH KUMAR GUPTA||84012|
|2.||KISHORE KR. VYAWAHARE||84013|
|3.||KRISHAN MOHAN PRASAD||84016|
|5.||AJAY KUMAR CHAUHAN||84021|
|6.||SUNALI ARORA @||84031|
@ The appointment of Ms. Sunali Arora would be on ad-hoc basis till the sealed cover case of Shri Binay Kumar Jha is finalized, or subsequent regular vacancy in the grade arises, whichever is earlier.
2. On promotion, the above officers shall continue to hold the same charge, which they were holding before their promotion. till their formal posting is ordered.
3. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 14.03.2019. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA) on-line on irsoffieersonline.gov.in.
4. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts. New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT / Members, CBDT / JS (Admin.),CBDT / JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to Hon’ble FM.
8. Hindi Section for I Iindi version.
9. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
10. Secretary General. IRS Association / Secretary General, ITGOA / All-India Income Tax SC & ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
11. Data Base Cell, CBDT.