Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
North Block, New Delhi
The 31st December, 2018
OFFICE ORDER NO. 222 OF 2018
On return from Deputation, the following officers are, hereby, posted as Pr. CIT (OSD) in the Principal (CCA) CCIT Region as indicated against their names, as per TPG, 2010, with effect from the date of their reporting back to the Board and until further orders: –
|S. No.||Name of the Officer, Civil Code No. & Designation||From||Date of Joining||Posted to Pr. CCIT (CCA) as|
|1.||Smt. Smita Jhingran. IRS (86013), Pr. CIT||Returned from Deputation||28.12.2018 (A.N.)||Pr. CIT, (OSD),
|2.||Shri Nitin Gupta, IRS (86026). Pr. CIT||Returned from Deputation||28.12.2018 (A.N.)||Pr. CIT (OSD), Delhi|
2. During the period of their postings as Pr. CIT (OSD), the salary and other allowances in respect of these officers shall be drawn and disbursed by the Principal CCIT (CCA) mentioned against their names.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to: –
1. Officers concerned.
2. Principal CCIT, Delhi.
3. All Principal Chief Commissioners/Principal Directors General of Income Tax.
4. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
5. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, C/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
6. PS to FM / MOS (Finance).
7. PSS to Finance Secretary / Chairman. CBDT i Members, CBDT / JS (Admn.) CBDT / J.S. (Rev.).
8. Adviser to FM.
9. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
10. Secretary General, IRS Association I ITGOA I Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) / All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
11. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and Official Spokesperson, CBDT, North Block, New Delhi.
12. Database Cell, CBDT, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi.