Section(s) Referred: 80G ,80G(2) ,80G(2)(b)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 19/10/1971
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section 2(b) of section 80G of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies the following six temples to be places of public worship of renown for the purpose of the said section :
1. Shree Sidhi Vinayak Temple, Sarasbagh.
2. Shree Deva Deveshwar Temple, Parvati.
3. Shree Vishnu Narayan Temple, Parvati.
4. Shree Kartik Swami Temple, Parvati.
5. Shree Mrutyunjayeshwar Temple, Kothrud.
6. Shree Dasabhuja Ganpati Temple, Yarandavanda