PRESS RELEASE [F.NO.500/96/97-FTD-II(PT. II)], DATED 25-10-2012
Kindly refer to the above.
2. SAARC Secretariat, Katmandu, Nepal has conveyed that the Government of Nepal proposes to organize a four day Seminar on Tax Payer Services in Dhulikhel (about 30km. southeast from Kathmandu) during 27th-30th November, 2012.
3. It is proposed to nominate 3-4 officers (one each, in the cadre of CIT, Additional CIT/JCIT and DCIT/ACIT) to attend this Seminar. In this regard, I am directed to state that the officers in the rank of CIT/Additional CIT/JCIT/DCIT/ACIT willing to be nominated for the above-mentioned Seminar may provide the relevant particulars in the proforma enclosed. The filled in proforma should be sent urgently by Fax (011-26199026) and by e-mail at email@example.com latest by 31-10-2012.
4. The decision, for nominations of the officers for these events will be taken by the Members of the Board. Preference shall be given to the officers who have current exposure to the Seminar topic “Tax Payer Services” i.e. officers dealing with ASK, SEVOTTAM, TRPS, e-filing of returns & tax payments, tax information publications etc.
5. This issues with the approval of Chairman, CBDT.
|1||Name of officer|
|2||Present Pay Scale|
|3||Date of Superannuation|
|8||Cadre Controlling Authority|
|9||Details of official foreign visits (including training) in last five years|
|10||Whether the officer is under debarment by DOPT for central deputation|
|11||Brief note/CV of officers*|
NAME OF OFFICER
* Attach a brief note/CV not more than 2 pages highlighting the relevant experience/exposure