Madam Cama Marg, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk,
Mantralaya, Mumbai 400 032, dated 21st June 2017
No. GST.1017/CR 94 (B)/Taxation-1.- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of Maharashtra Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (Mah. XLIII of 2017), (hereinafter refered to as the “State Tax Act”), the Government of Maharashtra, hereby appoints with effect from the 22nd June, 2017, the following classes of officers for carrying out the purposes of the State Tax Act, namely :-
1. Commissioner of State Tax,
2. Special Commissioners of State Tax,
3. Additional Commissioners of State Tax,
4. Joint Commissioners of State Tax,
5. Deputy Commissioners of State Tax,
6. Assistant Commissioners of State Tax,
7. State Tax Officers,
8. State Tax Inspectors.
By order and in the name of the Governor of Maharashtra,
R. D. BHAGAT,
Deputy Secretary to Government.