CUSTOM, EXCISE &SERVICE TAX APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
WEST BLOCK-2 R.K.PURAM, New Delhi-110066
Dated : 21.12.2012
The Hon’ble Vice President, CESTAT has ordered as under:-
1. Hence forth appeals and stay applications are to be listed in the cause list chronologically age-wise.
2. Assistant Registrars of the concern Benches will ensure that at least 20 stay applications and 15 regular matters are listed in cause list chronologically.
3. Appeal remanded by Hon’ble Supreme Court and the High Court should be listed on the top of the cause list chronologically.
4. Where out of turn hearing has been granted in any Bench in respect of any appeal the said appeal be listed in the cause list accordingly following chronological order unless the Bench has directed the same to be placed on top of the list.
5. The Bunch Appeals involving same issue will be treated as one case.