GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAWAN, NEW DELHI
TRADE NOTICE NO. 3/2015
1. ALL IEC HOLDERS
2. ALL EPCs
3. ALL CHAMBERS OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
4. FEDERATION OF INDIAN EXPORT ORGANISATIONS
5. ALL RA’s OF DGFT
SUB: Release of Beta Version of online ANF 5A with facility to upload supporting documents (Application for Issuance of EPCG Authorisations)
1. The Government is committed to improving ‘ease of doing business’ and move towards paperless processing of applications. Trade is informed that a Beta version of online ANF 5A has now been released and it is now possible to not only apply online for grant of EPCG Authorization but also to upload the required supporting documents using digital signatures of the applicant. As a result, henceforth, in case the applicant submits the supporting documents online, along with the application, submission of physical copies of documents would no longer be required.
2. All IEC holders/applicants for EPCG authorizations, are encouraged to submit /upload the documents online using digital signatures. In case any document has been submitted online, the concerned RA must not insist on physical copies of such uploaded documents.
3. During the trial phase of the beta version of online ANF 5A i.e. upto 30th June 2015, the applicants would be required to submit signed paper copies of the printout of ANF 5A alongwith the physical copies of only those documents which have not been submitted online.
4. This transitional arrangement would remain effective during the trial phase of the beta version of the software i.e. upto 30th June 2015. With effect from 1st of July 2015, the submission of physical copies of the application and its supporting documents would be totally dispensed with and only online applications, along with digitally uploaded/submitted documents would be accepted.
JOINT DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
e-mail : email@example.com
Issued from F. No. 18/23/AM-16/P-5