TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PUBLIC NOTICE No. 15 (RE-2005)/2004-09
Dated 04th June, 2005
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.4 of the Export and Import Policy, 2002-07, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.1):
1. In Para 3.2.6 A of Handbook of Procedures (Vol.1):
a. The word ‘nexus with the products exported’ in (II) is replaced by ‘nexus with the product group exported’.
b. The words ‘value of their direct’ in the second sentence of (III) is replaced by ‘product group-wise value of their direct’.
c. The word ’12 months’ in (VI) is replaced by ’24 months’. Second Sentence of (VI) is deleted.
2. Appendix 17 D as contained in Annexure A to this Public Notice replaces the Appendix 17 D as contained in Annexure A to Public Notice 69 dated 07.04.2005 for DFCE Scheme for status holders 2003-04.
3. Appendix 17E as notified in Annexure A to Public Notice 69 dated 07.04.2005 for DFCE Scheme for status holders 2003-04 is deleted.
4. The fourth Paragraph of Para 3.2.5 is replaced by: “Applicants shall file the applications by 31st December 2005 in Appendix 17D to the jurisdictional Zonal Office (Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi CLA) depending upon the location of Registered Office / Head Office of the applicant. The respective Zonal offices shall consider the applications and issue the license or otherwise.”
5. Fifth Paragraph of Para 3.2.5 is deleted.
This issues in public interest.
(K. T. Chacko)
Director General of Foreign Trade
(Issued from F. No. 1/94/180/Public Notice/AM04/PC.IV)