Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
1. All Regional Authorities of DGFT
2. All Customs Commissionerates
3. Members of Trade
Subject: Implementation of Notification No.06/2015-2020 dated 13th May, 2022– Prohibition on export of wheat.
Reference is invited to Notification No.06/2015-2020 dated 13th May, 2022 amending the export policy of wheat under S.No.59 of Chapter 10 of Schedule — 2 of the ITC (HS) Export Policy from ‘Free’ to ‘Prohibited’ with immediate effect read with Trade Notice No.06/2022-2023 dated 14th May, 2022 and Trade Notice No.07/2022-2023 dated 17th May, 2022.
2. In this regard it is informed that in order to facilitate registration of Irrevocable Commercial Letter of Credit (ICLC), which have been opened on or before 13th May, 2022, with the jurisdictional Regional Authorities of DGFT, as per provisions under Para 1.05 (b) of Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-2020, DGFT has initiated online submission module of such applications.
3. Accordingly, exporters may apply for Registration Certificate by navigating to the following weblink: www.dgft.gov.in => Services => Export Management System => Registration Certificate for Exports. No manual submission of application is allowed for registration of ICLC.
4. The Regional Authorities under DGFT have already been instructed, vide Trade Notice No.06/2022-2023 dated 14th May, 2022 , to process such applications complete in all respect, preferably within 24 hours of receiving the application.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(S. K. Mohapatra)
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade
(Issued from F.No. 01/91/180/032/AM22/EC/Pt,/E-31336)