OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-I)
EDI SECTION, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA
SHEVA, DIST : RAIGAD. PIN – 400 707.
Email id: [email protected]
F. No. EDI/ Misc.-154/2017 /JNCH
Public Notice No. 21 /2021
Sub: CHANGE OF IFSC AND ACCOUNT DUE TO BANK MERGER.
1. Kind attention is invited to all the Importer, Exporters, Customs Broker & other stakeholder to PSU banks merger & amalgamation.
2. The following list is of PSU Banks after Merger:-
|Anchor Bank||Bank to be merged with Anchor Bank.|
|Punjab National Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce + United Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Indian Bank||Allahabad Bank|
|Bank Of Baroda||Dena Bank +Vijaya Bank|
|Union Bank of India||Andhra Bank + Corporation Bank|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) + State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) + State Bank of Mysore (SBM) + State Bank of Patiala (SBP) + State Bank of Travancore (SBT) + Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
3. Due to the ongoing exercise, a higher incidence of rejection of IGST Scrolls due to Invalid IFSC (TPE0014) is being noticed; which is expected to increase further in future.
4. In view of the above, all stakeholders are directed to identify their bank accounts which are under process of merger or already merged and update their new IFSC codes along with account number through online Bank management/AD code registration facility provided on ICEGATE website using the ‘modify option’, as per Public Notice 93/2020 dated 29.07.2020 and 130/2020 dated 07.10.2020.
5. As of now banks are not accepting payment with old bank details, any delay in updation of bank account will further result in failure of IGST and other incentive payments.
6. Difficulty, if any, in implementation of these instructions should be brought to the notice of the Joint Commissioner (EDI) or Deputy Commissioner (EDI), JNCH on [email protected] or on [email protected] & contact EDI section, 2nd Floor, B wing, JNCH for any further assistance.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs,
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH for information.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. All the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
4. All the Deputy/Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
5. Notice Board, JNCH.
6. DC/EDI for Uploading on the JNCH Website.
7. BCBA / FIEO / AIIEO / Other Associations.
8. Office copy.