OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (GENERAL),
MUMBAI ZONE -II, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA, DIST- RAIGAD,
MAHARASHTRA — 400 707.
Tel. Nos. 27241055, 27244739 FAX: 27241828.
STANDING ORDER NO. 33/2020
Attention of all docks officers is invited to the instructions laid down in Public Notice No. 75/2010 dated: 28.07.2010, Public Notice No. 93/2010 dated: 17.09.2010 and Standing Order No.12/2014 dated: 17.12.2014.
2. It has been brought to notice that in some cases , the export cargo brought into the. CFSs are being carted without proper marks and numbers. This is in violation of the aforesaid instructions.
3. Instances of repackaging of the export cargo in the sheds inside the CFSs have also come to notice.
4. All officers posted at Export Docks are hereby directed to ensure:
(i) that the export goods are received in the Export Shed with proper marking and numbering on the packages as laid down in Public Notice No. 75/2010 dated: 28.07.2010, Public Notice No. 93/2010 dated: 17.09.2010 and Standing Order No.12/2014 dated: 17.12.2014.
(ii) that no repackaging of the export goods shall be allowed inside the CFS.
5. The above instructions shall be scrupulously followed.
In case of any of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Addl. Commissioner (Export Docks), JNCH.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (GENERAL)
1. Addl.Commissioner, Export Docks, JNCH.
2. All DCs/ACs, Export Docks, JNCH.
3. All Officers in Export Docks, JNCH.
4. DC/EDI,JNCH — for uploading on JNCH website.