Due to the lock down amidst Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic, Government of India has allowed the employees covered under the Employees Provident Fund Act to withdraw their Provident Fund accumulations as advance withdrawals.
The employees in service to withdraw 75% of accumulated balance or 3 months of salary (Basic +DA) or the claim amount whichever is lower.
Following are the steps to submit Provident Fund Advance Withdrawal Claims :
1. Login in to member portal unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
2. Go to online services and select “Claim – Form 31, 19, 10 C & 10D)
3. Enter last 4 digits of Bank Account and verify
4. Click on “Proceed for online claim”
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down
6. Select purpose as “Outbreak of Pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop down
7. Enter amount required and upload scanned copy of cheque and enter your address
8. Click on “Get Aadhar OTP”
9. Enter the OTP received on Aadhar linked mobile
10. Claim is submitted.