“BHARAT MATA KI JAI”
I am feeling very sad while writing this article. 14th February, 2019, a BLACK DAY for our country. When youngster’s of our country are busy in giving Rose to their Valentine and Celebrating Valentine Day. Son’s of our country are fighting with Terrorists. We all are proud of our Indian Army persons. These Terrorists instead of fighting face to face, attack from back side and approx 37 Brave Soldiers of our Country Shaheed on this day. I have seen a photo on someone friends status which is so dreadful that I cannot explain that situation in words.
When whole nation is so angry of this Terrorists attack, it is very critical for the family members of deceased solider person, who was the only single earning hand in the family to come out of this situation. No Doubt, Government of India and Indian Army will help them to come out from this situation. But, as Citizen of India, we also take some responsibility of family members of these Shaheed Jawan’s. We should be aware that, we are safe in India because of these Army Persons. If they do not fight, we will not be able to take breath in Independent India. Now I am explaining about a great initiative by Government of India, where we can directly contribute to the Shaheed Jawan Family. In this portal brief profile of Brave Soldiers are displayed. You can contribute from Rs.50/- to Rs.15,00,000/- (Maximum) to a Single Soldier. When a Soldier contribution reached the maximum limit of Rs.15,00,000/-. His details will be removed from this portal.
1. Visit – https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/
2. You can contribute upto Rs.15.00 Lakh to each Soldier. Read Guidelines as displayed on dashboard for more information.
3. All Donations made to this welfare fund is exempt under Section – 80 G. This exemption is valid for F.Y -2018-19
4. Click on tab – Click here to Contribute. After that, details of those soldiers will be displayed, who have not care about his life and his family members and donate his life to Country’s pride. In which, Photo of that brave Soldier along with his brief profile will be displayed. You have to click on that Solider Picture, to whom you want to contribute.
5. After clicking on Soldier picture, you will get brief profile of that Soldier along with his family details. Now click on, I would like to contribute tab.
6. When you click on contribution tab, you will get details of that Soldier along with amount received till date of contribution. Now enter the amount you want to contribute to the family of this Brave Soldier of Our Country, who has give his life to save us from Terrorists.
7. Now enter your details, like your name, mail id and your PAN Number. As explained earlier, this contribution is eligible to get Exemption under Section 80G. So if you want to get Exemption under Section, please quote your PAN Number correctly.
8. After validation of your Credential’s using mobile OTP, who will be directed to the payment gateway. You can contribute using Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
9. After making payment, you will get confirmation that, your payment is successful and you have contributed. Now, click on contribution tab on dashboard to download, the receipt of this contribution, which is required for claiming exemption under Sec -80 G
10. Download Certificate and retain for Section -80 G Exemption
Many readers of this article are already aware about this website, but lot of us is not aware about it. Many persons are willing to do something for the family of these Brave Soldiers but due to non awareness of this site. They do not contribute. By this article, I request all the readers, kindly contribute atleast Rs.50/- for this noble cause and share this contribution process on Social media, so that this process will be reachable to those persons who want to contribute but due to ignorance not able to do so.
Requesting all of you, to kindly contribute some portion of your hard earned money to the family of these Shaheed Soldiers, so that, they (family members) do not feel alone, after losing their loved one.
I have tried to give Salute to all those Soldiers you have lost their life on 14/02/2019 in this manner. Please give your Salute by sharing this article and contributing to this noble cause.
GOD MAY GIVE PEACE TO THE SOLE OF ALL THOSE BRAVE SOLDIERS, WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIFE TO THE NATION…….. OM SHANTI……..
This article is for the purpose of information and shall not be treated as solicitation in any manner and for any other purpose whatsoever. It shall not be uses as legal opinion and not to be used for rendering any professional advice. This article is written on the basis of author’s person experience. Adequate attention has been given to avoid any clerical/arithmetical error, however; if it still persist kindly intimate us to avoid such error for the benefits of others readers.
The author can be reached at – 9911303737/ 9716118384 and E-Mail – [email protected]