Guidance and Checklist Under Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority (HRERA or Haryana Rera)
Haryana is one of the fastest developing states of the country. It is also one of the fastest urbanizing states. Haryana Government is fully committed to facilitate orderly growth of real estate sector and to protect rights of the apartment buyers. It is also committed to ensure that transactions between the estate developers and the allottees of apartments are transparent, and disputes if any between the two are resolved justly and expeditiously.
The government of India has enacted the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and all the provisions of the Act have come into force with effect from May 1, 2017. Owing to the new guidelines, every state is liable to establish Regulatory Authority (RERA) which will supervise all the activity of Real Estate sector. To comply with these rules, the Haryana Real Estate (Regulation and Development) rules were notified on 28 July 2017. All Real Estate Agents shall have to register with HRERA before facilitating any sale.
The below mention details will cover the following:
1. All Real Estate Agents shall have to register with HRERA before facilitating any sale.
2. Promoters while applying for registration to HRERA will have to provide the names of registered Real Estate agents who would be facilitating the sale of apartments in the said project.
1. In case of individual Real Estate agents of Haryana shall pay Rs. 25,000/- as a registration fee.
2. In case of other than individual they shall pay Rs. 2,50,000/-.
1. Property Dealer License, (effective from 01st Day of January, 2020).
2. Passport size photograph of agents/directors/partners.
3. Copy of Aadhar card of agents /directors/partners.
4. PAN card of the real estate agent in case of individual or PAN card of Firm.
5. Authenticated copy of the address proof of the place of business.
6. Particulars of the Registration including the bye-laws, Memorandum of Association, Articles of association etc. (In case of other than individuals).
7. In case of Partnership firm, partnership deed is mandatory to attach to the above-mentioned documents.
8. Latest Copy of ITR (In case of individuals).
In order to obtain HRERA Registration Certificate, Property Dealer’s License is mandatorily required to be obtained and for the same it takes about 25-30 working days (approx).
HRERA Registration Certificate shall be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue.
Contact us today for hassle-free RERA registration of real estate projects and Agents Registration. Author may be reached at Email id: [email protected], Mobile Number: +91 – 8130014226.