Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Foreigners Division, [FCRA(Monitoring Unit)]
1St Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium,
New Delhi-110001, dated, the 26 July, 2019
Whereas, in exercise of the powers conferred under section 46 of the FCRA, 2010 the Central Government vide notice dated 21.12.2017 had directed that all the persons who are either registered or who have sought prior permission under the FCRA, 2010 shall open their bank accounts as mandated in section 17 of the FCRA, 2010 in one or more banks who have integrated their system with the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
2. And whereas, this exercise was to be completed within one month of the publication of the above mentioned notice.
3. And whereas, it was observed that the 156 associations had not opened their bank account(s) as mandated under section 17 of the FCRA, 2010 in the PFMS-integrated banks and had contravened the provisions of the FCRA, 2010 by not complying with the directions of the Central Government.
4. And whereas,a Show Cause Notice was also served on 29/06/2018 on these associations to explain within 15 days of the issue of the notice, as to why appropriate action against the Association may not be taken as per the provisions of the FCRA, 2010 for not complying with the lawful Govt. directions issued under section 46 of the Act.
5. And whereas, in exercise of the power conferred by section 13 of The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, pending consideration of cancellation of their certificates. the Central Government had suspended the registration under FCRA, 2010 of the said associations for a period of one hundred and eighty days vide order dated 06 Dec 2018.
7. And whereas, the associations mentioned in the annexed list have now opened their bank account(s)as mandated under section 17 of the FCRA, 2010 in PFMS-integrated banks and have complied with the Government directions issued under section 46 of the Act.
8. Now therefore, the suspension of the registration under FCRA, 2010 of these ten associations mentioned in the annexed list is hereby revoked with immediate effect.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(V K Verma)
Telephone No: – 011-23070412
The Chief Functionary
The associations mentioned in the list as attached.
Copy to :-
1. The respective Public Sector Bank/Gramin : To defreeze the FC Bank/ Sahakari Bank/Co-operative Bank receiving/utilization accounts of the respective Association immediately.
(V K Verma)
Telephone No: – 011-23070412
Copy for information and necessary action to:-
|1. Sh. C L Sharma, Technical Director, NIC||with the request to load the order to be displayed on the FCRA Portal.|
|2. US(FC-I)/US(FC-Il)||(V K Verma) Director (MU) Telephone No: – 011-23070412|
List of NGOs/Associations whose Suspension of FCRA Registration is revoked
|Srl No.||Details of NGOs/Associations|
|1||Sandhya Chaya Vrudhaashram (Registration No -083890008R), Narsimha Galli, Nanded, Maharashtra|
|2||Dakshin Gholepukuria Sonali Sangha Pathaghar (Registration No -147040133R) Po Gholepukuria, Midnapore,West Bengal – 721650|
|3||Jayanti Pathagar (Registration No -104860065R) Saha Puda Po. Brahmabarada, Jajpur, Cuttack Orissa-755005|
|4||Village Development Society (Registration No -076010134R) 2/62, Madha Koil Street, Thurinjipoony, Melmannur Post, Valathi – via, Melmalayanur Taluk, Villupuram (V.R. Padaiyachiar) District, Tamil Nadu 604208|
|5||Mahila Vimochana Mandali (Registration No -010140252R) No.11-72, Gandhi Street, Nagarapuram„ Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh -517589|
|6||Society For Litigation Awareness And Aid For The Public (slaap) (Registration No -075890308R) 12-3-36/h, Anna Nagar, Batlagundu, Dindigul (Anna), Tamil Nadu-624202|
|7||Tulja Bhavani Gramin Vikas Sevabhavi Sanstha (Registration No -083770075R) AT Post Nalwandi, Patoda, Bid/Beed, Maharashtra 414204|
|8||Sharada Rural Development and Multipurpose Development Services Society (Registration No -094680014R) No 968/1 Shivananda Gowa Bedavatti College road Goudar ONI ward No 19, Ko al ,Kushtagi, Karnataka 583277|
|9||Social Development Organization(Registration No -020680005R) Vill Bhatirkupa I P.O Chandipur P.S Algapur Dist Hailakandi State Assam 788152,|
|10||SUGAM NGO (Registration No -172270096R) Village Silokhra, Moti Vihar, Opposite South City 1, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001|