1. India has staved off the extensive damage which would have been caused by coronavirus, because of the sacrifice by countrymen
2. We can understand the difficulties faced by the People, but for the country you have carried out your duty and I thank you for your service.
3. Today is Dr B R Ambedkar Jayanti and the collective strength that the country has showed is a tribute to on his birth anniversary.
4. It is inspiring the way people have respected the lockdown restrictions.
5. We are well aware of the global situation on coronavirus.
6. We started screening at airports even before there was a single case in the country. India had mandatory 14-day isolation even before the case count touched 100.
7. India had announced a 21 day lockdown at initial stage when there were 550 cases.
8. If we look at the coronavirus count in other developed countries, India is performing better than them.
9. If we hadn’t adopted a holistic and integrated approach, the situation in India would be more dangerous.
10. Social distancing and lockdown have benefited the country immensely. It is the need of the Time.
11. From an economic perspective, India has paid a lot but it pales in significance when compared to protection of lives.
12. States have understand their responsibility and played a responsible role in staving off a crisis.
13. But, the way it is spreading, it has made government world over more alert.
14. States and individuals have favoured an extension of lockdown.
15. Lockdown will have to be extended till May 3.
16. I appeal to all countrymen that we have to stop the spread of coronavirus in newer areas and decrease the spread in affected areas.
17. Have to be really careful in hotspots and also remain vigilant in those areas that could turn into hotspots.
18. For next one week, till April 20 every town, district, state will be examined carefully and assess how the region has fared on tackling the coronavirus. Those regions, which have shown improvement and show promise, certain relaxations can be given.
19. Government rolled out PM GaribKalyanYojana to take care of those who are most affected due to lockdown. States and Centre are working to minimise the difficulties faced by farmers as this is harvesting period for Rabi crops.
20. There is enough stock of essential items in the country.
21. People are advised to download the Aarogya App.
22. Take home remedies which helps in immunity increase.
The Author Can Be Reached At Contacthhpro@Gmail.Com