“9. Reservation of name. – An application for reservation of name shall be made through the web service available at www.mca.gov.in by using RUN (Reserve Unique Name) along with fee as provided in the Companies (Registration offices and fees) Rules, 2014, which may either be approved or rejected, as the case may be, by the Registrar, Central Registration Center”
Summary: Points to be Checked Before Applying any name of the Proposed Company
1. Fees for RUN (RESERVE UNIQUE NAME) IS 1000
2. After Submitting the Form No Re-submission Chance is given
3. After Login in MCA.GOV.IN you can fill this form.
4. An approved name is valid for a period of
(i) 20 days from the date of approval (in case name is being reserved for a new company) or
(ii) 60 days from the date of approval (in case of change of name of an existing company)
5. It is mandatory to attach relevant documents and No Objection Certificates(NOCs) only when a name which requires the approval of a Sectoral Regulator or NoC etc. if applicable, as per the Companies(Incorporation) Rules, 2014, is being applied for. Please note that only one file is allowed to be uploaded as an attachment and the size of the file should not exceed 6MB. In case of multiple attachments, please scan all documents into a single file not exceeding 6MB in size, and then upload the same.
6. Upon successful submission of the proposed name and the payment, challan will be generated depicting the details of the fees paid by the user.
7. To avoid rejection of the name applied for, users are advised to be familiar with the Companies (Incorporation) Rules 2014, as amended, and conduct their own Name and Trade Mark search, the links for which are available separately on the portal, prior to submission of applications.
7. When a proposed name is approved/ rejected, an email communication containing confirmation of approval/rejection (as the case may be) with related documents, if any, is sent to the email id of the applicant. Name approval/ rejection letter upon approval/ rejection of the eForm is system generated and shall be digitally signed by the Registrar and sent to the email id of the applicant. Rejection letter is generated on the basis of rejection codes defined by the Ministry.
8. The same user login ID which was used for reserving the name has to be used for submitting and uploading SPICe,INC-12 and INC-24 forms.
10. CIN is Corporate Identification Number and it has to be entered only when an existing company wishes to change its name and is using RUNto reserve a new name.
11. What is entity Type in the Form?
12. To avoid rejection of the name applied for, users are advised to be familiar with the Companies (Incorporation) Rules 2014, as amended, and conduct their own Name and Trade Mark search, the links for which are available separately on the portal, prior to submission of applications.
NEW RUN FORM PREVIEW
|S.NO||SITUATION||IN WHICH FORM DIN NUMBER APPLY||MAXIMUM NO OF PROPOSED DIRECTORS CAN APPLY||ATTACHMENT|
|1.||IN CASE OF A NEW COMPANY AND DIRECTORS NOT HAVING APPROVED DIN||INC-32(SPICE)||3|
|2.||IN CASE OF EXISTING COMPANY AND DIRECTORS NOT HAVING DIN||DIR-3||1 APPLY IN ONE FORM|
|3.||Attachment in DIR-3 When refer Point No (2)||board resolution proposing his appointment as director in an existing company|
|4.||WHO CAN DIGITAL SIGNED THE FORM WHEN REFER POINT NO 2.||Applicant using his or her own Digital signature certificate and shall be verified digitally by a company secretary in full time employment of the company or by the managing director or director or CEO or CFO of the company in which the applicant is intended to be appointed as director in an existing company,.|
(The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org)