1) First draft un- audited Financial Statements are prepared as per section 128, 129 & 130
2) As per section 173, Then Board meeting is called by serving atleast 14 days notice for signing of draft Un-audited Financials and issuing Directors report with MGT-9. Board resolution is passed for signing of drafted financials.
Note :- As per section 173 , minimum 4 BM are required to hold in one financial year (Max gap between two BM <=120 Days).
Note :- First BM to hold within 30 days of Incorporation(section 173).
Note : minimum requirements of quorum as per section 174 should satisfy.
So date of signing of financial should be date of BM and on same date Directors report with MGT-9 as per section 134 & shareholding pattern is issued and signed.
3) After above signed financials are sent to auditor’s for issuing audit report and generating UDIN.
4) As per section 96, then notice is served for calling AGM atleast 21 clear calendar days.
Note: – _As per proviso to Section 101 (1) of the companies Act, 2013 an AGM can be called at a notice period shorter than 21 days’ if at least 95% of the members entitled to vote in the meeting agree to the shorter notice. The consent may be given in writing or through electronic mode.
5) As per section 96, the AGM is hold within 6 month of close of f.y(Max gap between two AGM<=15 months) and then board resolution is passed for adoption or approval of audited account’s.
Note :- For approval of Financials for financial year 2019-20, extended due date of AGM is 31st December 20
6) Annual filing
As per section 137, Copy of Audited financials with auditor’s report and director’s reports in Form AOC-4 to be filled with ROC < 30 days of date of AGM unless extended by MCA.
So for financial year 2019-20 AOC-4 to be filled upto 30th January 2021
MGT-7- Annual Return
As per section 92, Form MGT-7 is to be filed within 60 days from the date of Annual General Meeting of the company.
So as per law last date of filing MGT-7 is 29th November every year unless extended by MCA.
days of date of AGM unless extended by MCA.
So for financial year 2019-20 MGT-7 to be filled upto 1st March 2021