– Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships.
– Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP accounting services
– Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
– Be willing to travel.
– Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
– Able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
– Team Building – contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges.
Qualification – CA with Diploma in IFRS with 5 to 10 Year Experiance
Location – Delhi
Profile: Statutory Auditor
Link to Apply for Above Job