THE INSTITUTE OF
COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
12, SUDDER STREET, KOLKATA – 700 016.
Telephones : +91-33- 2252-1031/1034/1035
+ 91-33- 2252-7143/7373/2204
Fax : +91-33-2252-7993
Website : www.icmai.in
4th August, 2020
Sub: Foundation Examination, 2020
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India announces Online home based Foundation Examination, June, 2020.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to conduct Foundation Examination of June, 2020 in home based online mode due to pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) to ensure the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the candidates/students. All candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the Foundation Examination of June, 2020 through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home.
Foundation Examination, June, 2020 – home based online mode rescheduled time-table and details are given below.
RESCHEDULED TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – JUNE 2020
FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
(Multiple Choice Questions – Online Mode examination from home)
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016|
|Time 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
Paper – 1 & 2 (200 Marks)
|Time 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M. Paper – 3 & 4 (200 Marks)|
|Sunday, 6th September, 2020||Paper – 1 : Fundamentals of Economics & Management (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper – 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting
(100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
|Paper – 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper – 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
1. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in M.C.Q Mode through online from home.
2. Each paper will carry 100 marks, 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks).
3. Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
4. All candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the Foundation Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home. However, if any candidate/student fails to appear in home based online examination, opt out fees adjustment will be done automatically for the next term of examination and no separate request is required.
5. Candidates/students are requested to appear in the Foundation Examination from their home only by logging within the time span given. Login credentials and URL link will be given in due time.
6. It may be noted that if any candidate/student gets disconnected while taking the examination, they may login again to finish the rest of the examination.
7. A candidate/student who is completing all conditions for appearing in the examination as per Regulations will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
8. Probable date of publication of result will be announced in due course.
* The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to Foundation Examination, June 2020 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at [email protected] .
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
1) President’s Office
2) Director (Examination)
3) All HODs at Headquarters including Delhi Office and Hyderabad Centre of Excellence
4) All Regional Councils of the Institute
5) All Chapters of the Institute
6) All CMA Support Centres, Extension Centres and ROCCs of the Institute
7) IT Dept – for uploading on the website of the Institute
9) Notice Board
1) President, ICAI
2) Vice President, ICAI
3) All Council Members