THE INSTITUTE OF
COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
12, SUDDER STREET, KOLKATA – 700 016.
+ 91-33- 2252-7143/7373/2204
Website : www.icmai.in
Ref. No. G/128/6/2021
28th June, 2021
Sub: Course Fee Waiver Scheme for CMA Students who lost earning parent/guardian due to COVID-19
The Council has granted a course fee waiver scheme in the form of scholarship to the aspiring CMA students at Intermediate and/or Final level who unfortunately lost their father or mother or guardian due to COVID 19, who were earning member of their family. The fee waiver scheme shall be applicable subject to production of proper evidence by the concerned CMA students in this regard.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
1. President’s Office.
2. Secretary, T&EF and Placement Committee.
3. All HODs at Headquarters, Delhi Office and Hyderabad Centre of Excellence.
4. All Regional Councils of the Institute.
5. All Chapters of the Institute.
6. All CMA Support Centres of the Institute.
7. All Overseas Centres.
8. IT Dept–for uploading on the website of the Institute.
10. Notice Board.
1. President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Vice President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. 3. All Council Members.