Guideline for Application for empanelment for Concurrent Audit with Bank of Baroda for Finacial Year 2015-16
- No columns of application are to be kept blank.
- Incomplete applications and / or applications not in format may be rejected without any further reference.
- Since large number of applications is received for limited number of vacancies, no communication will be sent by the Bank and no correspondence will be entertained in respect of firms, which are not being selected.
- No Annexure/Extra papers to be enclosed without being called for except copy of grade suggested by RBI for Statutory Audit be enclosed.
- The existing Concurrent Auditors which are completing -03- Financial Years as on 31 .03.2015 with BOB need not apply as the firms will be under cooling period for minimum -02- years.
- The firms which will not be completing -02- years of cooling period as of 31.03.2015 need not apply.
- Other existing Concurrent Auditors also need not submit their application form to Central Internal Audit Division. They should send Soft Copy only to the concerned ZIAD.
- Submit the application through e. mail on email@example.com in WORD FORMAT (No scanned Copies) followed by Hard Copy on address mentioned at forwarding copy.
- Grade suggested by RBI for Statutory Branch Audit as available on website mefcai.org is compulsory for appointment of Concurrent Auditors.
- Proprietorship Firms and Individual CA are not considered for appointment at Metro and Urban Centres.
Download Format of Application with Format of Covering Letter