Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank,
Head Office, Gandhinagar
EMPANELMENT OF CA FIRMS FOR CONCURRENT AUDIT ASSIGNMENT
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank was established under RRB act 1976 and is joint venture of Central Government, Gujarat State Government and Dena Bank as sponsored Bank. The Bank is required to carry out Concurrent Audit work of various branches of bank, the Bank has 241 branches at present, situated in eight district of Gujarat State, namely Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Sabarkantha, Arravali, Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha, Bhuj.
1. Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, invites applications on the undernoted prescribed format from practicing ‘Partnership firms of Chartered Accountants’ who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditors in the Bank for conducting concurrent audit of branches.
2. The Bio-data in the prescribed format duly filled should be submitted to the General Manager, Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, Head Office, Ground Floor, Balvantray Maheta Panchayat Bhavan, Sector 17,’CH’ Road,Gandhinagar-382017.
3. The Firm Applying for Concurrent Audit assignment should mention “Application for Empanelment for Concurrent Audit” on the envelope carrying Bio-data.
4. The “Eligibility Criteria” for empanelment for CA Firms for Concurrent Audit in our bank is as under:
“ SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP CONCERN WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ”
5. CA Firms applying for empanelment must submit along with application, the Copy of partnership deed + copy of registration certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership Firm (latest).
6. Experience Certificates of Partnership CA Firm in the Scheduled Commercial Bank as Concurrent Auditor to be enclosed, in absence of which application will not be accepted.
7. One of the Auditors (any of the partner or employed CA) should be qualified as Information System Auditors (CISA I DISA) with necessary exposure to the Systems Audit.
8. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The allocation of branches to the auditors will purely be the prerogative of the Bank.
9. The periodicity of concurrent audit assignment (if any) will be for ONE YEAR with quarterly review of performance and would be extendable for a further period of TWO YEAR , based on the ‘Satisfactory Performance’ of the CA firm.
10. ‘Incomplete Application’ or Application without Requisite Enclosures will not be entertained.
11. The Audit Firm will undertake that they will not sub contract/sub assign the audit assignment.
12. The Audit Firm will not lobby directly or indirectly for consideration of any credit proposals of their friends / relatives / clients / non clients of the Bank.
13. If empanelled, the detailed terms & conditions of offer including fee and other expenses payable will be intimated at the time of allotment of audit work.
14. Assignments of empanelled CA firms will be governed by “Code of Ethics for Chartered Accountants” circulated by ICAI in its website and the bank will initiate necessary action against such CA firms and its partners in case serious deficiencies observed which are detrimental to bank’s interest.
15. i) CA firms which carry Statutory Audit Assignments for a year will not be considered for internal audit assignment during that year and the next year. These instructions would even apply to firms of which a partner or proprietor is engaged or to be engaged in internal assignment of the bank.
ii. “Associate concerns of CA Firms” should not have conducted Statutory Audit of our Bank or its subsidiary / sister concern during the previous year.
iii. An audit firm in which a partner / proprietor is also a partner / proprietor of firm entrusted with Statutory Audit (central or branch) of the Bank is not eligible for appointment of concurrent auditor.
16. All other terms and conditions for empanelment of CA firm as concurrent auditor will be applicable as per approved policy of the bank subject to change from time to time.
17. Only those applications which are received between the date of notice and the last date of receipt of application will be considered.
18. The CA firm which has submitted any such application earlier to the date of this notice, is required to apply afresh within the stipulated period, if the CA firm meets the requirements for empanelment.
19. The officers of our Bank retired on superannuation, not exceeding 65 years of age, having adequate knowledge, clean vigilance record may be considered for the Concurrent Audit work of a branch.
20.If the space provided for against any item in the Bio-data format is not sufficient, details may be furnished in a separate sheet.
21.The Bank reserves its right to review the appointment at any point of time and if necessary, can cancel the appointment by giving one month’s notice, and in case the firm fails to report irregularities, without any notice.
22. Last date to submit Application / Bio date is 31-08-2018.