ITBA – Audit Module/Instruction No. 9
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEM)
ARA Center, Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi – 110055
F.No. System/ITBA/Audit Module/2019-20
All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax/ CCsIT (By Name),
All Principal Director Generals of Income Tax/DGsIT (By Name),
All Principal Commissioners of Income Tax/CsIT/CsIT(Admin&TPS) (By Name),
All Principal Directors of Income Tax/DsIT (By Name),
All Commissioners of Income Tax(audit),
Subject: Roll out of facility to access of e-assessment records to CIT (Audit) and Internal Audit Units (Addl/JCIT(Audit)/SAP/IAP) in Income Tax Business Application (ITBA)- reg.
This is in reference to the subject mentioned above. It is informed that the facility to access e-Assessment records is made available to CIT (Audit) and Internal Audit Units (Addl/JCIT(Audit)/SAP/IAP) in Income Tax Business Application w.e.f. 26/09/2019.
1. A new column named Assessment Proceedings is provided in List of Assigned Internal Audit Cases grid. Clicking on View hyperlink will open the closed Assessment Proceedings (that is the work item) screen in read-only mode (similar to Assessment Work item being opened from Assessment module Status Monitor screen).
2. A new column with heading View/Download Order/Letter/Notice will be provided which will navigate the user to View/Download Orders/Letters/Notices screen to download the Orders related to the PAN and AY as available in ITBA system.
3. View Assessment Proceedings link is also provided in the Audit Work item screen for user to the view the assessment proceedings and clicking on same will open the assessment status monitor as described above.
4. Access of 360 Degree will be provided to 1AP, SAP and Addl. CIT (Audit)/JCIT (Audit), CIT(Audit) users via Quick Links provided on Audit module homepage.
Navigation steps for viewing closed Assessment proceedings are as below:-
ITBA Portal → Audit module → Menu → List of Assigned Cases for Internal Audit → Assessment Proceedings → View hyperlink.
To view the orders related to PAN and AY, navigation steps are as below:-
Path: ITBA Portal → Login → Audit → Menu → List of Assigned Cases for Internal Audit→ View/Download Letter/Notice/Orders screen.
5. The various modules of the ITBA can be accessed by entering the following URL in the browser: https://itba.incometax.gov.in.
6. Users are advised to contact helpdesk in case of any issues in respect of the
a. URL of helpdesk – http://itbahelpdesk.incometax.net
b. Help desk number – 0120-2811200
c. Email ID -firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Help desk Timings – 8.30 A.M. – 30 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
This issues with the prior approval of the Pr. DGIT (Systems), New Delhi
(Sukesh Kumar Jain)