Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 143 of 2018
The following Chief Commissioners of Income Tax are hereby transferred and posted as per the table below, with immediate effect and until further orders:
|Name of the officer
|Current posting & Station||New posting & Station|
|1||83056||PRANAB KUMAR DAS||CCIT(OSD). KOCHI||DGIT (INV.). KOLKATA|
|2||83077||LOV CHANDRA JOSHI RANEE||CCIT(OSD). GUWAHATI||CCIT-6, KOLKATA|
|CCIT. DEIIRADUN||CCIT (EXEMPTIONS).
|4||84019||PRAVEEN KUMAR||CCIT, BAREILLY||DGIT (INV.). LUCKNOW|
|5||84031||SONALI ARORA||CCIT. SHIMLA||CCIT, PANCHKULA|
|6||84034||AJAI DAS MEHROTRA||CCIT. SURAT||CCIT-2. AHMEDABAD|
|CCIT-6. KOLKATA||DGIT (RISK ASSESSMENT), DELHI|
|8||85001||PRAKASH CHANDRA||CCIT. THIRUVANANTHAPURAM||CCIT. PUNE|
|9||85003||PUSHPENDER SINGH PUNIHA||CCIT (OSD). NAGPUR||DGIT(INV.),
|10||85019||NARENDER SINGH||CCIT, AMRITSAR||CCIT-9. DELHI|
2. The transfer/postings (Local changes) of the officers in the grade of Principal Chief Commissioner/Chief Commissioner of Income Tax shall be issued separately.
3. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 04.09.2018. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA) on-line on www.irsofficersonline.gov.in.
4. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT / Members, CBDT / JS (Admin.),CBDT / JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to Hon’ble FM.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
9. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
10. Secretary General, IRS Association / Secretary General, ITGOA / All-India Income Tax SC & ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
11. Data Base Cell, CBDT.