Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi
The 31st May, 2019
OFFICE ORDER NO. 125 OF 2019
The following officers in the grade of CCsIT are, hereby, ordered to hold the charge(s) as indicated against their names, in addition to their substantive charge / additional charge(s), if any, being held by them, with immediate effect and until further orders: –
|Name of the Officer & Designation||Additional Charge|
|1.||84061||Shri Surinder Jit Singh, CCIT-3, Delhi||CCIT-9, Delhi|
|2.||85028||Shri Bhartendu Pratap Singh, CCIT-3, Mumbai||CCIT-5, Mumbai|
2. The officers assigned to hold additional charge shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR-49.
3. Hindi version of this order will follow.
(Yogesh Sha ma)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. Officers concerned.
2. Principal CCIT, Delhi
3. Principal CCIT, Mumbai.
4. All Principal Chief Commissioners/ Principal Directors General of Income Tax.
5. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
6. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, C/o Principal CCIT concerned.
7. PSs to FM / MOS (Finance).
8. PPSs to Revenue Secretary / Addl. Secy. (Revenue) / Chairman, CBDT I Members, CBDT / JS (Admn.) CBDT / JS(Revenue).
9. Adviser to FM.
10. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
11. Secretary General, ITGOA / IRS Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) / All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
12. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and Official Spokesperson, CBDT, North Block, New Delhi.
13. Database Cell, CBDT, New Delhi.