F. No. A-32011/1/2021-Ad.VI
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
North Block, New Delhi,
The 31st August, 2021.
Consequent upon approval of the Competent Authority, the following officers are, hereby, promoted to the grade of Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCIT) (level 16 in the pay matrix Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400/-) for the panel year 2021 on in-situ basis with immediate effect or w.e.f. the date of assumption of charge of the post by them, whichever is later:
|SI. No.||Name of the Officers
|1.||P. B. SEKARAN||88040|
|2.||T. VENKATA REDDY||88041|
|4.||NEENA SINGH PANDEY||88043|
|6.||V1NOD KUMAR GOEL||88045|
|7.||SHYAMA S. BANSIA||88046|
|8.||K P C RAO||88048|
|9.||DEVINDER SINGH CHAUDHRY||88050|
|12.||ASHOK KUMAR PANDEY||88054|
|16.||DEBENDRA NARAYAN KAR||88060|
|19.||GURIJALA R. REDDY||88065|
|20.||AVDHESH KUMAR MISHRA||88066|
|21.||RAJIV RANJAN SINGH||88067|
|25.||SIMANCHALA DASH @||88071|
|29.||B. SENTHIL KUMAR||88080|
|30.||KAUSHAL KR. SRIVASTAVA||88081|
|31.||HEMANT JAWAHAR LAL||88082|
|32.||YOGENDRA KUMAR SINGH||88084|
|35.||FATEH SINGH SIROWA||88091|
2. Promotion of Shri Fateh Singh Sirowa and Ms. Parminder shall be on ad-hoc basis till the sealed cover cases are finalized or subsequent regular vacancies in the grade arises, whichever is earlier.
3. On promotion, above mentioned officers shall continue to hold the charge of the post, which they were holding before promotion, till their formal posting is ordered.
4. The compliance report regarding joining of abovementioned officers shall be forwarded by Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 3rd September, 2021.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBDT, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, c/o. Principal CCIT (CCA)
5. PSs to FM / MoS (Finance)
6. PPSs to Revenue Secretary / Chairman, CBDT / Members, CBDT / JS (Revenue) / JS (Admn.), CBDT.
7. Adviser to FM.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
9. Secretary, UPSC [Attn. Shri S.S. Negi, Under Secretary, AP-2] w.r.t. letter No.1/15(11)/2021-AP-2 dated 23.06.2021.
10. The Under Secretary (SM.II), DoP&T w.r.t. their communication No. 18111/2021-E0(SM.11) dated 21.08.2021.
11. Secretary General IRS Association / ITGOA / All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
12. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
13. Data Base Cell, CBDT.