1. Leave granted.
2. Learned counsel for the parties are not at issue that the facts of this case are identical to one in Criminal Appeal No.186 of 2023.
3. Since the facts are almost identical, we see no reason to deviate from the view taken in the said case vide judgment and order dated 20.01.2023.
4. Following the reasons given in the said judgment and order, we hereby provide that the condition directing the appellant to deposit a sum of Rs.2 crores is not liable to be sustained and is hereby set aside.
5. The rest of the conditions in the impugned order are sustained.
6. The appeal accordingly, stands allowed to that extent. Pending application(s), if any, stand disposed of.