CA Bimal Jain
Dear Professional Colleague,
We are pleased to announce release of our Handbook on Goods and Services Tax, titled, “GUIDE TO REVISED MODEL GST LAW (With Draft Rules on Registration, Payment, Invoice, Returns and Refund)” [3rd Edition]
This Guide to Revised Model GST Law, containing gist of all the provisions of the Model GST Law and the Draft Rules, at one place, will definitely be a building block for smooth sailing towards GST.
Key features of the Book:
- Highlights of changes in Revised Model GST Law for easy understanding
- Constitutional Amendments and likely date of GST implementation
- GST – Need & Necessity, Overview and Model for India
- Discussion/analysis on Revised Model GST Law along with its comparison with First Model GST Law
- Analysis of meaning of the terms ‘Supply’, ‘Goods’ and ‘Services’ in GST
- Gist of documents, information, procedure, etc. required for migration of existing registrants in GST
- Discussion on various domains – intra-state supply and inter-state supply of goods and/or services, principles of place of supply & time of supply, valuation of goods and/or services, GST ITC, taxable person, appeals and revision, offences and penalties, demand and recovery, GST rate, e-commerce operator, etc., along with transitional provisions
- Discussion on contentious issues under Revised Model GST Law which requires reconsideration
- Discussion on flow of input tax credit in GST with illustrations and negative list of GST ITC
- Discussion on Draft Rules and procedural aspects of GST – Registration, Payment, Invoice, Returns and Refund
- Impact of GST on business and specifically on manufacturers, traders and service sectors and preparation required for smooth migration
- Transitional issues under GST along with effective tools for planning
- Likely challenges ahead for GST implementation
- Way forward and Procedural changes in GST
- Contains complete Revised Model GST Law, Model IGST Law and Draft GST Compensation Law along with Draft Rules and Formats on Registration, Payment, Invoice, Returns and Refund as released by the Government
Our sincere thanks to you for providing your continuous support and blessings at all time and we are sure that you will find this book most comprehensive, illustrative and easy to understand. Your feedback and suggestions are important for us. Please do write back to us with your valuable suggestions and inputs.
This book can be ordered online at:
Or order it from your local supplier across the Country.
A quick glance of detailed contents of this Book can be accessed at following link: