SB Order No. 13/2021
No. FS-13/7/2020- FS
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan New Delhi-110011
All Head of Circles/Regions,
Sub: – Regarding passbook updation/printing option for MTS/GDS in CBS Post Office
References have been received from the circles about opening of separate counter for passbook updation/printing in HOs and busier sub post offices to manage heavy workload in CBS counters.
2. In view of the request of the circles and to facilitate depositors in updating passbook, competent authority has decided to create a separate role (work class) for MTS/ in CBS post offices. This will enable them to access Finacle for updation/ printing of entire passbooks.
3. The following work class has been created in Finacle for MTS/GDS in CBS post Offices and below mentioned menu will be accessible by this work class: –
i) User work class for MTS/GDS : – 008
|1||HPBP||To print entries in passbook|
|2||HACCBAL||To check account details|
|3||HAFI||To check the last print date for the account by giving account number|
|4||HPR||To view the passbook details|
4. After assessing requirement of opening separate counter in post offices for passbook updation/printing through MTS/GDS, circles may send details of respective GDS/MTS in ‘User Creation Template” through their CBS CPC to CEPT Chennai. After creation of user IDs o the identified MTS/GDS by CEPT, concerned circle may open separate counter for updation/printing of entries in passbook through passbook printer in HOs/busier sub post offices.
5. This issues with approval of the DDG (FS).
Assistant Director (SB-II)
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
2. PS to Director General (Postal Services).
3. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (0)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)/AS & FA
4. Addl Director General, APS, New Delhi
5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
6. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
7. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
8. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
10. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
11. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
12. All Sections of Postal Directorate
13. All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
14. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
15. MOF (DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
16. Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 DeendayalUpadhyayMarg, New Del hi-110002
17. Guard File
18. Spare copies.