Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
North Block, New Delhi,
The 30th March, 2021.
Office Order No. 84 of 2021
Consequent upon approval of the Competent Authority, the following officers are, hereby, promoted to the grade of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (Pr. CCIT) (level 17 in the pay matrix Rs. 2,25,000/-) for the panel year 2021 on in-situ basis w.e.f. 01.04.2021 or the date of assumption of the charge of the post by them, whichever is later:
|SI. No.||Name of the Officers Ms./Smt./S/Shri||Civil Code|
|2.||PRAGYA SAHAY SAKSENA||87004|
|3.||BOLAGANI VENKATA GOPINATH||87005|
2. On promotion, above mentioned officers shall continue to hold the charge of the post, which they were holding before promotion, till their formal posting is ordered.
3. The compliance report regarding joining of abovementioned officers shall be forwarded by Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 5th April, 2021.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax with the direction that no official involved in election work shall be relieved / dislocated till poll process is over. Further, it shall be ensured that no publicity in this regard shall be there and no political mileage shall be derived out of it.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBDT, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, c/o. Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PSs to FM / MoS (Finance)
6. PPSs to Revenue Secretary / Chairman, CBDT / Members, CBDT / JS (Admn.), CBDT I JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to FM.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
9. Secretary, UPSC [Attn. Shri S.S. Negi, Under Secretary, AP-2] w.r.t. letter F.No.1/15(39)/2020-AP-2 dated 11.02.2021.
10. The Under Secretary (SM.II), DoP&T w.r.t. their communication No. 18/5/2021-EO(SM.II) dated 18.03.2021.
11. Secretary General IRS Association / ITGOA / All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
12. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
13. Data Base Cell, CBDT.