TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
PUBLIC NOTICE No. 30(RE2005) /2004-09
NEW DELHI: 15 July, 2005
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2004-09, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.1):
2. The words ‘except for Duty Free Credit Entitlement Certificate for Status Holder 2003-04 and Target Plus Scheme applications’ is added at the end of the sentence in the Note below Sr. No 2 ‘Scale of Application fees’ and in Column 4 ‘Amount of Fee’ against Sub-Sr. No. 11 of the Sr. No. 2 ‘Scale of Application fees’ in the Appendix 21 B of the Appendices to the Handbook of Procedures Vol. 1.
3. It has been decided to process these (Duty Free Credit Entitlement Certificate for Status Holder 2003-04 and Target Plus Scheme 2004-05) applications manually. There is no concession in application fees as ECOM facility is not available to these schemes.
4. Sr. No IX relating to Target Plus Scheme in the GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS in the Aayaat Niryaat Form is replaced as under:
“IX. Target Plus Scheme
1. Bank Receipt (in duplicate)/Demand Draft details evidencing payment of application fee in terms of Appendix 21B.
2. Self certified copy of valid RCMC.”
This issues in Public interest.
(K. T. Chacko)
Director General of Foreign Trade
(Issued from F. No. 1/94/180/PolForm/AM05/PC.IV)