TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 9 (RE-2006) /2004-2009
NEW DELHI, DATED THE 18th May, 2006
In exercise of powers conferred under Paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy 2004-2009, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments in Handbook of Procedures, Vol. I :
1. The words and expression “DFIA for annual requirement” appearing in sub-paragraphs 2.12 (i) and (v) stand deleted.
2. In the Aayaat Niryaat Form, in Sub-section III pertaining to ‘Export licence for restricted items’ Sl.No.1 under Paragraph 4.III. related to Application Fee stands deleted.
3. The following Sea Ports / Airports / ICDs / LCSs shall be added in Paragraphs 4.19 and 4.40 :-
Seaports :- ‘Bedi (including Rozi-Jamnagar)’ in place of Jamnagar, Muldwarka, Porbander, Dharamtar, Vadinar.
Airports:- Raja Sansi (Amritsar) and Lucknow (Amausi).
ICDs: Bhadoi, Raipur, Mandideep (Distt.Raisen), Durgapur (Export Promotion Industrial Park) and Babarpur.
LCSs: Nepalganj Road, Agartala, Sutarkhandi, Amritsar Rail Cargo and Attari Road.
4. In second sub-paragraph of Paragraph 4.67, the words and figures ‘Paragraph 4.25’ stands substituted by the words and figures ‘Paragraph 4.68’.
5. The following sentence stands added at the end of second sub-paragraph of Paragraph 4.22:-
“However, in case the authorisation is for import of spices for value addition purpose like crushing/grounding/sterlisation or for manufacture of oils and oleoresins and not for simple cleaning, grading, re-packing etc., the export obligation shall be fulfilled within a period of 120 days. ”
6. The following sentence stands added at the end of paragraph 6.7(c):-
“However, in case the import of spices is for value addition purpose like crushing/grounding/sterlisation or for manufacture of oils and oleoresins and not for simple cleaning, grading, re-packing etc., the export obligation shall be fulfilled within a period of 120 days. ”
7. The following agency stands added in Appendix 4-C pertaining to “List of Agencies Authorisation to Issue Certificates of Origin-Non-Preferential’.
29. Thane Small Scale Industries Association
TSSIA House, Plot No.P-26
Road 16/T, Wagle Industrial Estate
Phone 022-25820429, 25822493
This issues in Public interest.
( K.T. CHACKO )
Director General of Foreign Trade and
Ex-Officio Additional Secretary to the Government of India
(Issued from F.No. 01/94/180/103/PN/AM07/PC-I)