OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-II),
MUMBAI ZONE-II, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, TALUKA: URAN, DISTRICT: RAIGAD,
No. S/12-Gen-misc -07/2018-19/ AM (X)
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 10/2019-JNCH
Attention of the exporters, custom brokers and all other stakeholders is invited to the Public Notice No.46/2017, dated 31.03.2017 issued by this Custom House, wherein the procedure for clearance of export cargo (categorized as hazardous goods) has been elaborated.
2. Representations have been received from the trade members and the docks officers regarding the difficulty faced for clearance/examination of export LCL cargo categorized as hazardous goods.
3. A doubt has been raised that whether the said procedure is applicable to LCL cargo or not. The issue has been examined. It is clarified that the procedure outlined in Public Notice No. 46/2017, dated 31.03.2017 is applicable to containerized cargo as well as LCL cargo.
4. The contents of this public notice shall operate as a standing order so far as officers and staff of Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House are concerned.
5. Difficulty, if any, may also be brought to the notice of Deputy / Assistant Commissioner in charge of Appraising Main (Export) through email / phone (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No : 022- 27244979).
(MANAS RANJAN MOHANTY)
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS NS-II, JNCH
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
2. All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website.
6. Representatives of CFSAI / BCBA / FIEO/CSLA/MANSA for information and circulation among their members and other shipping lines operating at Nhava Sheva Port.