GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
POLICY CIRCULAR NO. 15 (RE-2001)/1997-2002
Dated 13th November, 2001
1. The Indian Sugar and General Industry Export Import Corporation Ltd., New Delhi
2. All Commissioners of Customs
3. All Port Offices
4. All others as usual
Subject :- Placement of quantity of 10,000 MTs of white sugar under Preferential quota to EEC
Attention is invited to Policy Circular No.10 (RE-2001)/1997-2002 dated 26.9.2001 on the above subject.
2. The Season’s production year mentioned in the para 2 of above Policy Circular may be changed to 2001-2002 instead of the existing 2000-20001. After above modification, the said para 2 shall be read as:
“It has been decided to allocate a quantity of 10,000 MTs (Ten thousand MTs) of Free Sale sugar out of season’s production (2001-2002) for export to EEC as preferential white sugar quota (2001-2002)”.
3. All other conditions mentioned in the above referred Policy Circular dated 26.9.2001 shall continue to apply.
4. This issues with the approval of Director General of Foreign Trade.
( A.K.SRIVASTAVA )
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
FOR DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE