OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-III
MUMBAI CUSTOMS ZONE-II
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TAL: URAN, DIST: RAIGAD, PIN – 400 707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM (I) JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 52/2019-JNCH
Subject: – Cancellation of ‘Priority Out of Charge’ facility for DPD/AEO importers – reg.
Attention of the Importers, Custom Brokers, General Trade, Officers of JNCH and all other stakeholders is invited to the JNCH Public Notice No. 133/2018 dated 26.09.2018 whereby facility of priority OOC in clearance of import cargo of AEO/DPD clients was introduced.
2. Pursuant to implementation of ‘Turant Customs’, OOC of Bills of Entry is being processed as per CBIC Circular No. 09/2019 Customs dated 28.02.2019 and JNCH PN Nos. 29/2019 & 33/2019. The importers have to register Bills of Entry online and after the registration of Bills of Entry, OOC is being given as per automated queuing of Bills of Entry in ICES. There is provision of priority for consignment of AEO importers in ‘Turant Customs’ module.
3. In view of the above, Public Notice No. 133/2018 dated 26.09.2018 is being rescinded with immediate effect.
(R K Mishra)
Commissioner of Customs, NS-III
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Custom, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-IV, NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional / Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections/Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-III, NS-IV, NS-V, JNCH.
6. Representative of BCBA for information and circulation among their members for information.
7. AC/EDI for uploading on JNCH website.