The quantity of sugar (raw and/or white sugar) to be exported to Ender CXL Quota from 1.10.2018 to 30.09.2019 has been notified vide Public Notice No. 35/2015-2020-DGFT dated 4th September, 2018.
Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Public Notice No. 35/2015-2020
New Delhi, the 4 September, 2018
Subject:- Allocation of quantity for export of preferential quota sugar to EU under CXL quota.
In exercise of the powers conferred under Paragraphs 2.04 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-2020, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby allocates a quantity of 10,000 tons (Ten thousand tons) of raw and/or white sugar under CXL concessions to European Union (EU) for the period 01.10.2018 to 30.09.2019.
2. As per Notification No. 3/2015-20 dated 20.04.2015, export of sugar (HS Code 17010000) to EU under CXL Quota and export of sugar to USA under TRQ is ‘Free’ subject to the conditions notified in the ‘Nature of Restrictions’ in the above notification.
3. As per Article 10 of European Union Regulation (EC) No. 891/2009 of 25.9.2009 “release for free circulation for the quotas of CXL concession sugar with Order No. 09.4321 shall be subject to the presentation of a Certificate of Origin issued by the competent authority of the third country concerned in accordance with Articles 55 to 65 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93”. Accordingly, the entries to be made in the export authorization document EUR and GSP are as follows:-
(i) CXL Concessions Sugar
“[Application of Regulation (EC) No. 891/2009 under Schedule CXL (European Communities).
CXL Concessions Sugar Serial No. 09.4321]”.
4. Certificate of Origin as per details given in para (3) above shall be issued by the Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, Mumbai and EUR Form is to be endorsed by Customs at the Port of Shipment.
5. The reporting requirement as notified vide Notification No. 3/2015-2020 dated 20.04.2015 would be continued to be followed.
6. Effect of this Public Notice:
The quantity of sugar (raw and/or white sugar) to be exported to Ender CXL Quota from 1.10.2018 to 30.09.2019 has been notified.
(Alok Vardhan Chaturvedi)
Director General Foreign Trade
Ex-officio Additional Secretary, vernment of India
E-mail: [email protected]
(Issued from F.No.01/91/180/879/AM08/Export Cell (Vol.VIII)