Budget 2021- Project Imports (Amendment) Regulations, 2021– Notification No. 10/2021-Customs Dated 1st February, 2021.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE)
New Delhi, the 1st February, 2021
G.S.R. 68(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 157 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Project Imports Regulations, 1986, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. –
(1) These regulations may be called the Project Imports (Amendment) Regulations, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the 2nd day of February, 2021.
2. In the Project Imports Regulations, 1986, in the TABLE, after serial number 3FF and the entries relating thereto, the following serial number and entries shall be inserted, namely:-
|Sr. No.||Name of the Plant or Project||Sponsoring Authority|
|“3FFF||High Speed Rail Projects||National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited.”.|
3. This notification shall come into force on the 2nd February, 2021.
[F. No. 334/02/2021-TRU]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Note: The principal notification No. 230/1986 – Customs, dated the 3rd April, 1986 was published in the Gazette of India, vide number G.S.R. 580 (E), dated the 3rd April, 1986 and was last amended vide notification No. 24/2017 – Customs, dated the 23rd June, 2017, published vide number G.S.R. 628 (E), dated the 23rd June, 2017.