Appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority by DGRI- Notification No. 14/2020-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI) Dated 3rd February 2020.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
New Delhi, dated the 3rd February 2020
S.O. (E). – In pursuance of notification No. 60/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 453(E), dated 4th June 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), and as amended by notification No. 133/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 916(E) dated 30th November 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, under clause (a) of section 152 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Director General, Revenue Intelligence, hereby appoints officers mentioned in column (5) of the Table below to act as a common adjudicating authority to exercise the powers and discharge the duties conferred or imposed on officers mentioned in column (4) of the said Table in respect of noticees mentioned in column (2) of the said Table for the purpose of adjudication of show cause notices mentioned in column (3) of the said Table, namely:-
|Sl. No.||Name of Noticee (s) and Address||Show Cause Notice Number and Date||Name of Adjudicating Authorities||Common Adjudicating Authority appointed|
|1.||M/s Jupiter Stampings, F-216(A), Road No. 10, VKIA, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302013 and 3 others.||F. No. DRI/MZU/ C/Int-52/2019 dated 27.08.2019.||Principal Commissioner of Customs (Nhava Sheva-III), Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Raigad.||Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai. (For Sl. No. 1 & 2 of the Table)|
|2.||M/s Evergreen Metal Works, 13, 4th Phase, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hebbagodi, Bengaluru-560099
and 3 others.
|F. No. DRI/MZU/ C/Int-51/2019 dated 26.08.2019.||Principal Commissioner of Customs (Nhava Sheva-III), Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Raigad.|
|1. M/s Troika Exports 6th Floor, 607, Embassy Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021,
2. Shri Ramesh Jhaveri, 603, Jeevan Vihar, Manav Mandir Road, Walkeshwar, Mumbai-400006,
3. M/s Shalin Enterprises, Gala No. A/4, Sadguru Compound, Land Survey No. 151, Hissa No. 7, Village Rehnal,
4. Shri Manharlal
5. M/s Nippon Bearings India, Gala No. A/4, Sadguru Compound, Land Survey No. 151, Hissa No. 7, Village Rehnal, Bhiwandi, Thane,
6. Shri Ashwin Mehta, B-305, Chandralok Manavmandir Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai-400006,
7. Shri Nilesh V. Joshi, Block No. 6, 3rd Floor, Sundaram Apartments, Royal Park, University Road, Rajkot,
8. M/s Shravan
|F. No. DRI/MZU/ D/1/2000 dated 16.07.2003. (De Novo proceedings ordered by CESTAT vide Order No. A/8938589393/17/CB dated 08.08.2017)
|Erstwhile Commissioner of Customs (Export Promotion), New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai.
Erstwhile Commissioner of Customs (Export Promotion), Jawahar Custom House, Nhava Sheva, Raigad.
|Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai.
|4.||M/s Gupta Brothers, No. 121, Broadway, Chennai and 2 others.||F. No. DRI/HQ-CI/ 50D/Int-12/2019-CI dated 02.01.2020.||Principal Commissioner/ Commissioner of Customs (Chennai-II), Custom House, Chennai.||Principal Commissioner/ Commissioner of Customs (Chennai-II), Custom House, Chennai.|
Commissioner of Customs (Nhava Sheva-V), Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Raigad.
[F. No. DRI/HQ-CI/50D/CAA-2/2020-CI]
(JASPREET SINGH SUKHIJA)
Copy forwarded for information and updation of recordto:
1. Common Adjudicating Authority as per Column (5) of the table for adjudication of the case.
2. Adjudicating authorities as per column (4) of the table.
3. Principal/Additional Director General, DRI- Mumbai with the request to inform all the noticees to the show cause notices, pertaining to his zone, regarding appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority. It is also requested to send the case files alongwith copy of SCN, RUDs and acknowledgement of the Show Cause Notice to the Common Adjudicating Authority appointed.
4. Deputy Director (CI), C-Cell, DRI-Hqrs., New Delhi with the request to inform all the noticees to the show cause notice regarding appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority. It is also requested to send the case files alongwith copy of SCN, RUDs and acknowledgement to the Common Adjudicating Authority appointed.