Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Excise and Customs
Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
Notification No. 2/2018-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI)
New Delhi, dated the 23rd February 2018
S.O. (E). – In pursuance of notification No. 60/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 453(E), dated 4th June 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), and as amended by notification No. 133/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 916(E) dated 30th November 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, under clause (a) of section 152 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Director General, Revenue Intelligence, hereby makes the following amendment in the Notification No. 8/2017-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI) dated 11th August 2017 published vide S.O. 2599(E) dated 11.08.2017.
In the Table to the said notification, against serial number 3, in column 5 for the existing entry, “Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai” shall be substituted.
[F. No. DRI/HQ-CI/50D/CAA-1/2018-CI(ii)]
Copy forwarded for information and updation of record
1. Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai.
2. Joint/Additional Commissioner of Customs (Chennai-II), Custom House, Chennai.
3. M/s Bridge stone India Private Limited, Plot No. A-43, Phase-II, MIDC Chakan, Village-Sawardari, Tal-Khed, Pune-410501.
4. M/s Balkrishna Industries Ltd., BKT House, C/15, Trade World, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013
5. M/s J. K. Tyre & Industries Ltd., Patriot House, 3, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
6. M/s MRF Limited, 114, Greams Road, Chennai-600006
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018