Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No.129/2009-Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, dated the 28th August, 2009.
6 Bhadrapada, 1931 Saka.
S.O. (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 4 and sub-section (1) of section 5 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby appoints the Commissioner of Customs (Adjudication), Delhi to act as a common adjudicating authority to exercise the powers and discharge the duties conferred or imposed on:-
1. the Commissioner of Customs, Inland Container Depot, Tughlakabad, New Delhi;
2. the Commissioner of Customs, Air Cargo, New Delhi;
3. the Commissioner of Customs, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Nhava Sheva, Mumbai
4. the Commissioner of Customs and Central Excise, Coimbatore;
5. the Commissioner of Customs, Kakinada, Kolkata;
6. the Commissioner of Customs, Mangalore; and
7. the Commissioner of Customs, The Mall, Amritsar for the purpose of adjudicating the matters relating to Show Cause Notice pertaining to M/s. Sambhav Textiles Limited, Village Khawajke, Rahon Road, Ludhiana and others, issued vide, DRI F.No. 856(12)/LDH/2006/Pt-I dated 28th July, 2008, by the Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Delhi Zonal Unit, New Delhi.
Under Secretary to the Government of India