OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS– I),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
(email : [email protected]
Telephone No: 022-27244979)
FN. S/22-Gen-20/2020-21/AM (I)/JNCH
STANDING ORDER NO. – 11/2021
Subject: Seamless clearance of COVID-19 relief materials imported by M/s Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS)– reg
Reference is made to the Standing Order No. 09/2021 dated 28.04.2021. In order to ensure seamless clearance of COVID relief materials imported by M/s Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), in shortest possible time, a team of officers have been appointed, who will monitor and coordinate the functions of various wings of the Customs House.
2. The team will coordinate with the Nodal officer Shri Dipin Singla, Additional Commissioner or in his absence with the Alternate Nodal officer Shri Rajiv Ranjan, Additional Commissioner, to ascertain any latest updates from the Board.
3. They would also coordinate with all the sections of the Customs House, involved in all stages of clearance process starting from arrival to out of charge. They will also ensure appropriate coordination and handholding with the other stakeholders like Port/Terminals, CFSs, Shipping Lines, Customs Brokers, Freight forwarders etc, to ensure quickest action till the last mile delivery of the consignments.
4. The team comprises the following officers :
1. Shri Pandurang Chate, Joint Commissioner of Customs.
2. Shri M.K. Mishra, Deputy Commissioner of Customs.
3. Shri Ayush Katheria, Deputy Commissioner of Customs.
4. Shri Deepak Pawar, Superitendent of Customs.
5. Shri Mahesh Jadhav, Superitendent of Customs.
6. Shri Vishwash Adivarekar, Superitendent of Customs.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit /NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint/Dy./Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Officers Concerned.
5. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately