OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-V
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOMS HOUSE
TAL- URAN, DIST: RAIGAD NHAVA SHEVA, MAHARASHTRA 400707
File No: S/16-39/2021-22/LAB/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO:-55 /2021
DIN: 20210678NX0000444 A15
Subject: Forwarding of samples for testing to the Outside Laboratories-reg.
Kind attention is invited to all the Importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers & other stakeholders. In this regard, please refer to Public Notice No. 69/2020 dated 20.05.2020. Testing in the following Laboratories notified by FSSAI, will be done for goods described below, for six months from the date of issuance of the Public Notice.
|Sr. No||Items||Name and address of Laboratory|
|1||(i) Animal Feed additives/premix, ii) Extra Virgin Oil (Edible grade)||(i) Doctors Analytical Lab P Ltd, Navi Mumbai (ii) Reliable Analytica|
|2||Extra Virgin Oil (Edible grade)||TUV India Private Ltd, Pune|
2. As per Section 145 of the CA 1962, the importer/owner, of the goods has to bear the cost of testing for the above notified Lab.
3. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of the Customs, Group 1A, by email Deputy/Assistant Commissioner CUA.GRPIAMUMBAI@ICEGATE.GOV.IN. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice should be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers and of staff.
(Rajesh Kümar Mishra)
Commissioner of Customs, NS-V
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone – II, JNCH
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-UNS-IINS-III/NS-Audit, JNCH
3 All Additional/Joint Commissioner/ DC/ AC of Customs, JNCH
4. Representative of BCBA/FIEO for information and circulation among their members
5. DC/AC, EDI for uploading on JNCH websiteimmediately