OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS– I)
APPRAISING MAIN (IMPORT)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,/SHEVA,/ TAL- URAN,:DISTRICT- RAIGAD,MAHARASHTRA 400707 (email : email@example.com Telephone No: 022-2 7244979)
F. No. S/22-Gen-20/2020-21/AM (I)/JNCH PT-I
Standing Order No. – 13/2021
Subject: Further Enhancements in ICES in respect of Faceless Assessment- reg…
Attention of all the officers and staff of JNCH is drawn to Directorate General of Systems and Data Management, CBIC, Advisory No. 15/202 1 dated 16.06.202 1, on the above subject.
2. Please refer to the various Advisories issued from time to time by Directorate General of Systems and Data Management, CBIC, on the Systemic implementation of Faceless In order to further facilitate the implementation of the Faceless Assessment, some more enhancements have been enabled in ICES as mentioned below:
3. View BE option for FAG: A new option has been provided to the FAG officers in the VDC (Faceless AC/DC) and VDN (Faceless JC/ADC) roles to view details of the Bills of Entry assessed by that FAG. This new option will also assist FAG officers in viewing the details even after assessment/clearance in case any further action like issuance of speaking order etc. is to be taken by them.
4. View BE details at the time of Amendment Approval: Further, an option to view BE details has also been provided now in BE amendment approval form for both FAG and PAG officers. The concerned officer can view BE details including supporting documents by pressing F6 key while approving / rejecting the amendments.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Pr. Commissioner/Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/II, NS-I/Audit, NS-III and NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections / Groups/FAG of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II /NS-III/NS- Audit/NS-V, JNCH.
6. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website.