MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
(Department of Commerce)
New Delhi, the 30th July, 2021
S.O. 3086(E).––In exercise of the power conferred by sub-sections (3) and (5) of section 30 of the Tea Act, 1953 (29 of 1953), the Central Government hereby makes the following Order further to amend the Tea (Marketing) Control Order, 2003, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) This Order may be called the Tea (Marketing) Control (Amendment) Order, 2021.
(2) It shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Tea (Marketing) Control Order, 2003, for Form ‘A’, Form ‘G’ and Form ‘K’, the following Forms shall respectively, be substituted, namely:-
FORM – ‘A’
[See PARAGRAPH 3(2)]
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION UNDER PARAGRAPH 3(2) OF TEA (MARKETING) CONTROL
The Registering Authority Tea Board
I/We hereby apply for registration as a manufacturer and/or producer of tea for purposes of the Tea (Marketing) Control Order, 2003.
Necessary particulars are furnished below:-
(a) Name of the applicant (in Block Letters), (in the case of partnership concern the names of all the partners should be given):
(b) Full address to which correspondence is to be sent.
(c) Names and address of the production units.
(d) State and Plantation district.
(e) Whether the unit processes tea grown in its own gardens.
(f) Whether the unit is a bought leaf factory or a co-operative unit not having an estate of its own.
(g) Annual capacity for production
(h) If registered as a factory with State Government, Registration No. and date.
(i) FSSAI Registration No.
(j) GST Registration No.
(k) Central Excise Zone and Registration No.
(l) Specify the type of tea produced-
(a) Packet tea.
(b) Tea Bags.
(c) Instant tea.
(d) Quick Brewing Black tea.
(e) any other tea.
Signature of the Applicant (s)
FORM – ‘G’
(See PARAGRAPH 11)
APPLICATION FOR LICENCE UNDER PARAGRAPH 11 OF TEA (MARKETING) CONTROL ORDER,
The Licensing Authority, Tea Board
I/We* hereby apply for a licence to carry on the business in tea as BROKER IN TEA AUCTIONS/ORGANISERS OF TEA AUCTION
I/We* furnish the necessary particulars below:-
1. Name of the applicant (in block letters), (in the case of partnership concern, the names of all the partners should be given) :
2. Full address (to which correspondence is to be sent) :
3. Nature of Licence is required – licence as : Broker in Tea Auction/Organisers of Tea Auction :
4. Broker Licence No./Licence No. of Organisers of Tea Auction issued by Tea Board (in case of renewal):
5. Full address of the premises in which the applicant intends to do business :
6. Society Registration No. (for Organiser of Auction):
7. All norms of brokers in public tea auctions as per norms of tea auction centres as well as Tea Board will be complied (for Broker): Yes/No
8. Amount of fee paid:
I/We* have carefully read and understood the Tea (Marketing) Control Order, 2003 hereby agree to abide by the provisions of the aid Order.
Signature of the Applicant(s)
*Score out the words not applicable.
Note 1:– This application should be signed, in the case of a company, by the Secretary or an authorised agent of the company and in the case of a partnership concern, by one of the partners and in the case of individuals, the words ‘Sole Proprietor’ shall be appended after signature.
FORM – ‘K’
[See PARAGRAPH 3A(2)]
APPLICATION FOR ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE UNDER PARAGRAPH 3A OF TEA (MARKETING)
CONTROL ORDER, 2003
The Certifying Authority,
Tea Board, Kolkata
I/We hereby apply for certificate as a manufacturer /or producer of tea under the Tea (Marketing) Control Order, 2003. Necessary particulars are furnished below:
|1||Name of the applicant(s) (in block letters)|
|2||Biometric Card No./certificate of incorporation in case of producer Company|
|3||Full mailing address with PIN Code, Email ID, Phone Number|
|4||Name of the Tea Processing unit|
|5||Address of the Tea Processing unit with PIN Code, Email ID, Phone Number|
|6||Total land area of tea under cultivation with break up, if the applicant is a small grower or an association of small growers or a producer company|
|7||Total green leaf produced per year with break up, if the applicant is a small grower or an association of small growers or a producer company|
|8||Annual Capacity of Production|
|9||Detailed list of machines and equipment installed with date of installation|
|10||Copy of the final factory lay out drawing to be drawn by civil engineer|
|11||Whether registration from FSSAI have been obtained||Yes/No|
|12||FSSAI License No.|
|13||GST Registration No.|
|14||Central Excise registration number and zone|
|15||Details of Application fee paid to Tea Board|
Signature of the Applicant(s)
[F.No. K-57012(13)/3/2020-Plant (A)]
DIWAKAR NATH MISRA, Jt. Secy. (Plantations)
Note: The principal order was published in the Gazette of India, extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide Notification Number S.O. 1(E), dated 1st January, 2003 and subsequently amended vide following notifications namely: –
(1) S.O. 247 (E), dated the 28th February, 2003;
(2) S.O. 430 (E), dated the 10th April, 2003;
(3) S.O. 270 (E), dated the 27th February, 2004;
(4) S.O. 1170 (E), dated the 20th October, 2004;
(5) S.O. 1017 (E), dated the 15th July, 2005;
(6) S.O. 1012 (E), dated the 15th April, 2015;
(7) S.O. 2688 (E), dated the 1st October, 2015;
(8) S.O. 3319 (E), dated the 25th October, 2016;
(10) S.O. 2288 (E), dated the 4th June, 2018; and
(11) S.O. 2560 (E), dated the 31st July, 2020.