COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
Chief Executive & Secretary
RESULTS OF THE ICSE & ISC YEAR 2021 EXAMINATIONS
The results of the Class X (ICSE) & Class XII (ISC) Year 2021 Examinations will be declared on Saturday, 24th July 2021 at 03:00 PM.
The results of the ICSE & ISC Year 2021 Examinations will be made available on the Website of the Council and through SMS. The Tabulation Registers will be made available for Schools through the CAREERS Portal.
The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the Principal’s login ID and password.
Steps to be followed for accessing results on the CAREERS Portal:
1. On logging into the CAREERS portal, click on the tile ‘Examination System’.
2. On the Menu Bar, click on ‘ICSE’ for accessing the ICSE Year 2021 Examination Results or on ‘ISC’ for accessing the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results.
3. From the ICSE/ISC menu, click on ‘Reports’.
4. Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to View/Print the School’s Result Tabulation.
5. Click on the ‘Comparison Table’ to View/Print the same.
In case of any doubt the schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at [email protected] or call 1800-267-1760.
Individual candidates can access the results by visiting the Council’s website – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
Steps to be followed for accessing results on Council’s website:
1. On the home page of the Council’s website, click on the link ‘Results 2021’.
2. For accessing the ICSE/ISC Year 2021 Examination results, a candidate must select ICSE or ISC, as applicable, from the Course option.
3. For accessing the ICSE Year 2021 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
4. For accessing the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
5. The instructions to view/print the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS. Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
1. For receiving the ICSE Year 2021 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box:
ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
2. For receiving the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box:
ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
3. Send the message to the number: 09248082883
4. The result will be displayed in the following format:
ICSE RESULTS 2021
<<UNIQUE ID>> <<INDEX NUMBER>> ENG-98, HIN-89, HCG-96, MAT-98, SCI-92, CTA100, SUPW-A, PCA.CISCE
ISC RESULTS 2021
<<UNIQUE ID>> <<INDEX NUMBER>> ENG-96, HIN-88, HIS-91, ECO-98, MAT-95, PHY100, SUPW-A, PCA.CISCE
RECHECK: Recheck of Answer Scripts is not applicable for the ICSE/ISC Year 2021 Examinations as the candidates have been awarded imputed marks.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION MECHANISM FOR CANDIDATES: In the event a candidate has objection(s) regarding computation of marks in the result, she/he may make a written application to the school, stating the objection in detail along with reasons thereof. You are required to review all such applications, and only upon being satisfied with the contentions made therein, forward the same to the CISCE along with your comments/remarks endorsing the contentions made and documents supporting the opinion regarding the computation of marks.
All the requests must be forwarded to the CISCE at [email protected] for the ICSE (Class X) Year 2021 Examination Results or at [email protected]_for the ISC (Class XII) Year 2021 Examination Results in the Proforma provided for the purpose to the schools. The last date for forwarding the requests to the CISCE is August Pt, 2021. Requests received after August 1st, 2021, will not be entertained.
Note: The Dispute Resolution requests should be forwarded to the CISCE only from the Head of the School’s official email address assigned by the CISCE, for example, [email protected].
The CISCE will review the request, the supporting documents and the Head of School’s comments/remarks and convey its decision to the concerned School, in writing. In case the result will need to be altered, the CISCE will notify the Head of the School concerned.
Please note that this dispute resolution mechanism is only for the correction of calculation errors.
Chief Executive & Secretary
Dated : 23rd July 2021