MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE
New Delhi, the 28th September, 2020/Asvina 6, 1942 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 25th September, 2020 and is hereby published for general information:—
THE HOMOEOPATHY CENTRAL COUNCIL (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020
[25th September, 2020.]
An Act further to amend the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
BE it enacted by Parliament in the Seventy-first Year of the Republic of India as follows:—
1. Short title and commencement
(1) This Act may be called the Homoeopathy Central Council (Amendment) Act, 2020.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 24th day of April, 2020.
2. Amendment of section 3A
In section 3A of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973, in sub-section (2), for the words “within a period of two years”, the words “within a period of three years” shall be substituted.
3. Repeal and savings.
(1) The Homoeopathy Central Council (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, anything done or any action taken under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973, as amended by the said Ordinance, shall be deemed to have been done or taken under the corresponding provisions of the said Act as amended
by this Act.
DR. G. NARAYANA RAJU,
Secretary to the Govt. of India.