SPICE+ : INCORPORATION OF THE COMPANY:-
SPICE+ is divided into two Parts:
1. SPICe+ Part A represents the section wherein all details with respect to name reservation for a new company has to be entered.
2. SPICe+ Part B represents the section wherein all remaining details required for incorporation of a company has to be entered
SPICe+ – PART-A (NAME RESERVATION):
1. Select SPICE+
2. After clicking on SPICE+, Following details will appear,
3. After clicking on Name application, Following information will appear
Once Part A is completed, user can have three options,
1. Submit for name reservation by making the Payment Of Rs.1000
2. Proceed form Incorporation Process i.e. PART-B
FAQ in relation to RUN:
1. If name is already approved through RUN? Which form to file:
Ans: SPICe Form
2.Whether we can apply only for name approval without incorporation?
3. How many name can be applied:
Ans: Two names can be proposed in case application is being made ONLY for name reservation i.e. if SPICe+ Part A is submitted individually.
In case complete SPICe+ is being submitted for name reservation as well as incorporation, only one name can be proposed.
Some Important Points:
SPICe+ – PART B:
Each Section of PART B contains Save and Continue Button.
PART B include following bais details:
1. Registered office details
2. Subscriber and Director Details
3. Capital Details
4. PAN and TAN details
Declaration by all Subscribers and first Directors (IN0C-9) shall be auto- generated in pdf format and will be submitted in Electronic form
in all cases, except where:
(i) Total number of subscribers and/or directors is greater than 20 and/or
(ii) Any such subscribers and/or directors has neither DIN nor PAN.
Once the SPICE+ is filled completely, it will be converted into pdf for affixing the DSC
AGILE PRO will be filed as linked form for
1. Registration of GSTN
2. Registration of ESIC
3. Registration of EPFO
4. Professional Tax Registration
5. Bank Account Opening
FAQ in relation to PART B:
1. How many DINS will be alloted:
Ans: Maximum three Directors are allowed for using this integrated form for filing application of allotment of DIN while incorporating a company other than a Producer company.
In case of a Producer company, maximum of five directors are allowed to apply for allotment of DIN
2. Can we make changes in e-AOA:
3. How many times changes/modifications to SPICe+ (after generating pdf and affixing DSCs) can be made?
Ans: Changes/modifications to SPICe+ (even after generating pdf and affixing DSCs), can be made up to five times by editing the same web form application which has been saved, generating the updated pdf affixing DSCs and uploading the same
However, there is no limit to Change SPICe+ before generating pdf and affixing DSCs.
4. Is any Fee payable by companies at the time of incorporation for opening Bank A/c through SPICe+?
5.What is the sequence of uploading linked forms to SPICe+?
e MOA[if applicable] —->
e AOA[if applicable] —->
URC-1[if applicable] —->
AGILE-PRO[mandatory in all the cases] —->
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this document have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation. IN NO EVENT SHALL I SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY RESULT ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION