PROCEDURE FOR INCREASE IN AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL OF A COMPANY
INCREASE OF AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL PROCEDURE
- Check the articles of Association of the Company to see whether necessary authority/ powers is there to increase the authorized share capital of the Company.
- Issue the Board Meeting notice and convene the Board Meeting to decide about the increase and to fix up to date, time, place and agenda for convening a General Meeting for passing of an Ordinary Resolution, by the Articles for the same.
- Issue Notice of EGM alongwith Explanatory Statement 21 days before the date of the meeting.
- Hold the General meeting and pass necessary resolution with required majority.
Filing of Form
- Form SH-7 is required to be filed for Increase in Authorised Share Capital
Attachments of Form SH-7
- Board Resolution passed by the Company.
- Notice of EGM Explanatory Statement
- Resolution passed in the Extra Ordinary General Meeting,
- Altered Copy of MOA.
Note: Clause No 5th is required to be altered in the Memorandum of Association.
Content is merely for sharing knowledge. For any queries, Author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9773763430